Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Amendment:


Dear Amy and Shannon:

Thank you ever so much for faithfully checking up on my workouts! I'm glad that someone out there gets some form of enjoyment from it. And keeps me motivated. Thanks for that!

Anyway, back to the "Dear Diary" portion....

I spent the day in Ogden with Talya, and we kicked our sweet (ahem.) little butts with Lindsay Brin's Core Workout DVD. If you want your trash kicked, I highly recommend it. Also, if it's how she was able to score her own rockin' bod, sign me up! Her abs keep me motivated through all the planks, more planks, and other planks. Even Rylee and Tyler did the workout with us. Tyler wanted to go back again and do more workout all day long, and would say "Carly, you wanna know why I'm strong? It's because I et-cercise!" What a babe! Regardless, I am perpetually sore from doing them, and I've been "working out with Lindsay" for months now. One day I'll be buff again!

1 comment:

  1. I need a little core workout! Thanks for the recommendation. I did a cycling/spinning class last week that was awesome!! I would recommend that for the hip/upperthigh/rear end area. I felt sore in all the right places.

    ReplyDelete