
Despite the ambiguous nature of the title of this post, I am simply referring to the workout-type of the runs. Get your mind out of the gutter!
Anyway, I got to run with Ally today. For the last time. In at least a long time. Bah!
Crazy girl is leaving in about 6 hours to drive to Chicago for PA school. I'm still pissed. She's been my best friend for years. The kind you don't have to talk to every day in order to have an awesome connection with and never have to catch each other up on monotonous and boring parts of life, because there's some sort of a telepathic vibe already happening. She and I lived together in Logan before my mission, at least until she married the guy I was supposed to get set up with. It wouldn't have worked out for us anyway, right, Chris? :)
I think they are both pretty rad, and I wish them the best of luck, but truly can't wait to fly out there since I get to for letting my husband spend our anniversary in Alaska with his dad and brothers. I feel like I've earned it.
I have been lucky enough to live about 5o yards away from her since we moved to Centerville, and it has been fabulous. This whole Chicago thing is not my favorite idea she's ever had, but I know that it won't hurt our friendship. That's the kind of friendship you can bank on. Love it.
Anyway, thanks for the run, babe! Amish you already.
No comments:
Post a Comment