Thursday, July 9, 2009

Run, Run, Run

Anyone else feel slightly overwhelmed this summer? Between everything that has happened the past few weeks, workouts have significantly suffered. We've been going crazy with work, school, possibilities of moving, subsequent day trips to random places around the state to look for housing options, Dax's ridiculously random naptimes, starting a new company, still trying to be a wife, mother, and good friend, and somehow getting at least a few hours of sleep each night, my workouts have been awful.

I love P90X still, and want to finish it, but it's been causing Robbie's knees some issues, and I don't want to push it too far. I want to start it over from the beginning as soon as I get back from Lake Powell, or maybe after the relay. I feel frustrated that it's not been going quite as planned with everything. I am even going to do my best with the nutrition program, and I really want to see some results!

As for the relay, I REALLY need to build up my endurance again. I really haven't run much since I started P90X, so I am taking a small break from it to train for the race.

Speaking of the race....we still need 6 more runners. HELP?

No comments:

Post a Comment