Monday, December 13, 2010

Went for A Fun Run on Saturday

There aren't a whole lot of great spots to run down here that is actually on a road.  Trail running, however....well, that's a different story.

The thing is, I usually don't have time for that, so I resort to running in our housing development.  I literally ran in and out of all the little driveways and inlets within the condos (I have the CardioTrainer app on my phone, which shows you your run on a map, among other awesome things.  LOVE the app.  It looked kinda fun at the end with all the tiny squiggly lines in and out of places).

I felt really good about it all.  I ended up doing 2.5 miles, and for sure could have gone longer, but the sun was down, and my hubs and I had a hot date that night.

And tonight:  did a bit of VBall cross training.  Monday nights keep me sane.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment