And so it begins. The struggles of keeping up with a program begin on the first day. I can do this!
I just barely finished my workout, and it's 11:55 p.m. It has been horrible weather, snowy, rainy, frigid, etc., and we are not at home. My best option was to cross-train today on my mom's spin bike. I did 20 minutes at about 90 rpm, then did some core exercises. They kicked my butt!
I WILL get my abs back!
Where did you find your training program? I've been following one from Runnersworld.com, but I'm not sure if I like it.
ReplyDeleteI did my first workout today too. I'm still not sure I found the same workout you are talking about. We'll have to talk and figure it out. I'm excited to do this!!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Alisha (from the ward) Im excited for you to do this... I was talking with Alexa Kesler and were both running so we should trade tips... Im running the ogden with my family so we can get ready together!
ReplyDeleteps I want to see your other blog if you dont care invite me.. alishamerkley@hotmail.com see you guys later!