Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In a Few Words...

Well, ok, now that I finally have internet access, I'll do my best to keep this updated again! This past month has been insane, but I feel fairly good about the workouts.

Tonight, I did three miles in 27:03, and definitely could have pushed it more, but still stepped it up a bit from before.

Yesterday, the four-miler I completed in 39:00. It's funny how three or four miles feels like nothing in comparison to the long runs!

Friday morning, I did my nine miles at an even 5 mph pace. I know I could have done it faster, but I knew that I could keep myself motivated at that pace the whole time. I definitely know that this upcoming race is not going to be record-breaking on any level, but for me right now, it's all about the fact that I'm doing it. I'll work on PR's later.

No comments:

Post a Comment