Thursday, March 26, 2009

This Week


When people say things are harder with children, they don't lie. I can't even imagine how it is with more than one child. We have struggled with the gym's daycare this week. Trying to be to the gym at a certain time with a baby who isn't on a strict schedule makes for some good times. Luckily, he's a trooper, and I've worked out the details a bit better with the daycare staff, so we may be getting closer to the clear...

I decided it's finally time to kick in some hill-climbs this week. I missed my workout on Monday for family reasons (not to mention last week's long run), but tried to make up for it with harder workouts on my shorter runs. I have been incorporating fairly long/fairly steep inclines into my workouts, trying to gear up for outdoor running. I'm very slow at them, but I feel like it will help for the race.

Also, I have to admit, I watched "week 11" of the Biggest Loser, where the challenge was to run a half marathon. In a strange way, it totally got me pumped up to run this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment